The purpose of the Executive Assistant is to enhance executive administration’s effectiveness by providing management support. You will be responsible for providing administrative and secretarial support to the company’s teams. Additionally, you will be responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the Managing Director and the Management team;
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics ; proof reading and editing letters and all reports ;
- Assist the Team with their Word, PowerPoint and Excel presentations/documents (i.e. typing, formatting, reviewing, printing and binding) ;
- Conserve the Team's time by routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications ;
- Ensure that incoming/outgoing mails are handled properly and distributed on a daily basis ;
- Manage the Director's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences ;
- Handle extensive global travel arrangements: booking flights, hotels, arranging international visas, updating notification list of arrivals/departures ;
- Follow internal procedures for signature memos and purchase requisition orders ;
- Update the Managing Director’s outlook contact databases with business cards collected at meetings ;
- Take minutes of Meetings, issue reports and follow up on the tasks agreed ;
- Ensure property, facilities, and company equipment’s (i.e. printers, copiers, fax machines, computers, and telephones) remain in good repair and appearance ;
- Support the other Executive Assistants and Office Manager to ensure property, facilities are properly manned and maintained ;
- Liaising with the company office management team, and the IT team ;
- Provide feedback on ways to ameliorate the secretarial/administrative department ;
- Supervise the work of any potential interns ;
- Achieve all other activities required by management.
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor in administration or equivalent degree.
- Minimum of 05 years of experience as Executive/Administrative assistant.
- Must be fluent (oral and written) in English and French.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office applications (Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook are essential).
- Ability to prioritize workload and work independently.
- Administrative writing skills/Excellent communication skills.
- Reporting skills.
- Availability, Scheduling, Organization and Time Management.
How to apply:
All applications must contain :
• A cover letter;( French and English)
• An updated CV (French and English);
• Copy of the last degree;
Cover letter and CV to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline of application March 3rd, 2017 at 6 PM.